(Open Your Closed Doors)
For this work I need you to cross the boundaries of privacy and expose your personal intimate moments.
Please document the following:
– An Intimate moment with yourself
– An Intimate moment with a parent
– An Intimate moment with a friend
– An Intimate moment with a lover
To document these moments:
– Take a photograph of the person you are having that intimate moment with.
– Take a photograph of the place in which the intimate moment happened.
– Write a reflective piece of text explaining how you felt during that intimate moment.
The photographs must not be edited.
The photographs can be printed at any size.
The text must be hand written.
The text must be composed on the same day of the intimate moment you write about.
Try your best not to force these moments to happen.
If you do not experience these moments before the deadline, replace the two photographs I have asked for with two plain pieces of photography paper and the text with a plain piece of paper that you would normally use to write on.